About the program/Scholarship:
Swansea University in the United Kingdom is offering fully funded MSc by research scholarships for international students from anywhere in the world for 2022-2023. Subject areas include Sports & Exercise Sciences, Sports Nutrition and Exercise Biochemistry, and they aim to understanding the metabolic and physiological responses to ultra-endurance running under diets of differing glycaemic impact.
- Candidates should be competent in exercise physiology and biochemical techniques pertinent to endurance exercise as evidenced by holding an undergraduate degree at 2:1 level (or Non-UK equivalent as defined by Swansea University) in Sports Science or similar relevant science discipline.
- Candidates should also be able to demonstrate examples of excellent team working skills, and be highly ambitious in their pursuit of success of project objectives.
- Successful candidates will play an important role in contributing to the timely completion of this project and so, should be highly organised.
- English Language requirements: If applicable – IELTS 6.5 overall (with at least 5.5 in each individual component) or Swansea recognised equivalent.
- This scholarship is open to candidates of any nationality.
About Swansea University:
Swansea University is a research-led university that has been making a difference since 1920. The University community thrives on exploration and discovery and offers the right balance of excellent teaching and research, matched by an enviable quality of life.
- This scholarship covers the full cost of UK tuition fees and a stipend of £12,000.
- Additional research expenses will also be available.
- This scholarship covers the UK tuition fees only therefore successful international candidate is expected to cover the difference between UK and international tuition fees.
No specific nationality required
- No specific age required
How to Apply:
Fill out the application form which includes:
- Course choice – please select Sports Science / MSc by Research / Full-time / 1 Year / October 2022
- Degree certificates and transcripts (if you are currently studying for a degree, screenshots of your grades to date are sufficient)
- A cover letter including a ‘Supplementary Personal Statement’ to explain why the position particularly matches your skills and experience and how you choose to develop the project.
- Two references (academic or previous employer) on headed paper or using the Swansea University reference form. Please note that we are not able to accept references received citing private email accounts, e.g. Hotmail. Referees should cite their employment email address for verification of reference.
- Evidence of meeting English Language requirement (if applicable).
- Copy of UK resident visa (if applicable)