About the program/Scholarship:
Windsor University offers a partially funded scholarship for Ukrainian and Palestinian Students for a Master of Business Administration Degree. The scholarship will cover about 90% of the tuition.
About Windsor University:
Windsor University was established to meet the increasing demands for high-quality online academic education in today’s competitive global markets. Utilizing the latest technologies in providing well-designed programs includes the knowledge and skills required today and in the future.
- This program will last for 2 years of online studying. You can attend the graduation ceremony in the US as an option for extra fees.
- It consists of 15 courses of an excellent curriculum that prepares students for the demanded job skill. Focus on your goals and your career.
- No matter what your age or where you are, the study is entirely online live sessions and recorded at the same time for any student around the world.
- The minimum latest degree should be a bachelor’s degree or the equivalent of 120 credit hours.
- English Proficiency Level: You don’t need to submit IELTS or TOEFL; Windsor University will help you pass the exam within the two-year program duration.
Before joining the program:
- Each student should submit their bachelor’s degree certificate or the equivalent of 120 credit hours and English proficiency level.
After joining the program:
- Each student can gain 20% from the revenue according to additional students entering the program affiliated with the principal student.
- You can join the scholarship without adding any additional students.
- All sessions are live with American and Canadian professors and recorded with English subtitles. You will be able to refer to them any time and as many times as you wish. Live communication with the instructors promotes interactive experience exchange.
- The program duration is two years/6 semesters/3 semesters per year/3 courses per semester.
- The curriculum consists of the most demanded fields in the labor market at the current time that you will need in your practical working life.
- The MBA program consists of 15 courses in addition to the thesis. It includes 3 preparation courses and 6 core courses in the first year. 6 elective courses in the second year, which you can select according to your interest. You can learn more about the curriculum here.
- The sessions are usually held on the weekend or another time according to the scheduled time between instructors and students.
- The original tuition for the program is 9000$, but the tuition fee for the Ukrainian and Palestinian students will be just 900$ /150$ per semester.
- No specific age required
How to Apply:
To apply for the program fill the application with your:
- Personal information which includes a portrait photo of you and your ID.
- Education certificate.
- Degree transcripts.
- Letter of recommendation.
- Copy of the English Proficiency Certificate.
- Pay the non-refundable application fees to start your admission process and save your seat in the MBA program along with new unlimited free courses.