About the program/Scholarship:
The study visit will provide insights to the reality of local youth work and youth participation, through visiting three municipalities of the region.
What are the objectives of the study visit?
- To provide an overview of the reality of municipal youth work and youth participation in Slovakia
- To look at the different challenges and approaches of local and regional municipalities regarding youth policy and youth participation (through some examples)
- To understand and basic principles of Europe Goes Local Charter and the Reference Framework of Democracy Reloading, and see how these can contribute to the development of local youth policy
- To see how Erasmus+ (Youth Participation Projects) can support the development of local youth participation
- To provide space for participants for networking and cooperation
- Youth policy desk officers of municipalities
- Elected political representatives (youth policy makers) of municipal councils
- Youth workers working with youth local participation
- Young representatives of youth participation structures (youth councils, parliaments, committees etc)
- Accommodation and food. All costs will be covered by the Erasmus+ programme.
Nationality: Egypt, Jordan, Libya, Lebanon Tunisia, Syria, Morocco, Palestine.
Age: 18- 30
How to Apply:
Create an account and apply from this link