About the program/Scholarship:
Huawei is calling full-time undergraduate and postgraduates who have formally enrolled in the corresponding regions for the Huawei China, India, Turkey, Russia, and European Research Centers for a competition; Apps UP 2022 Huawei Global App Innovation Contest. This contest provides a springboard for innovation in the field of machine learning, it aims to gather algorithm talents, and explore data potential. You should utilize real and anonymized service data to submit works. In addition to the wide range of prizes, finalists will also receive personal guidance from leaders in the field.
Huawei is a Chinese multinational technology company that provides telecommunications equipment and sells consumer electronics, including smartphones headquartered in Shenzhen, Guangdong, China. The company was founded in 1987 by Ren Zhengfei. Initially focused on manufacturing phone switches, Huawei has expanded its business to include building telecommunications networks, providing operational and consulting services and equipment to enterprises inside and outside of China, and manufacturing communications devices for the consumer market.
If you are among the winners, you will have:
- First prize (one winner): US30,000
- Second prize (one winner): US15,000
- Third prize (one winner): US10,000
- Honorable mention (12 winners): US2,000
You should follow the following criteria:
- You can participate in the contest on your own or as part of a team.
- You can only join one team.
- Your works must consist of test samples, algorithm implementation instructions, and source code.
- The final will be held at the venue designated by Huawei.
- Contestants need to arrive at least one day in advance, and then take part in a closed three-day competition.
Please note: Transportation and accommodation expenses incurred by non-local contestants during this phase will be paid by the organizers.
No specific nationality required
- No specific age required
How to Apply:
To participate in this competition, please click “sign up”, and register HUAWEI ID with:
- Contact Information.
- Personal Information.
- Set Password.
- Login, select the type of participation, and fill out your application.