Core Middle East (CME) is offering a Volunteer Opportunity as a Social media manager. CME is looking for volunteers to work with it in social media management to manage the agency’s social media platforms.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Plan strategies, and set goals for social media in line with the agency’s vision.
- Write social media post copy and ad copy.
- Ideate and create social media campaigns and content for branding.
- Develop awareness of CME and its online reputation.
- Reputation management.
- Use past experience or knowledge to manage queries through social media platforms.
- Post CME’s daily posts on its social media accounts.
- Find new potential influencers to partner with on all social media platforms.
Core Middle East News Organization (CME) is an independent online news publication, educational resource, and a hub for all peace activities and supporters of Palestine. It mainly focuses on Palestinian situations and generally on Middle East issues. It provides news, analysis and stories from the front lines regarding the struggle for Palestinian human rights.
- No experience is required.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Knowledge of media production and communication.
- Respond well under pressure with a strict time limit.
- Quick and enthusiastic learner.
- Ability to accept constructive criticism.
- Deadline-oriented, inquisitive, with great follow-up and reporting skills.
- Ambition and a desire to succeed.
- Thorough with close attention to detail.
- Persistence and determination.
Nationality: No specific nationality required
Specialization: Media and Journalism
Skills: Marketing, social media moderation
Age: No specific age required
How to Apply:
- To apply for this opportunity, please fill out your career profile on the website where you can add your personal information, skills and experience.
- Required Documents:-
- Curriculum Vitae.
- Bachelor degree in journalism, PR, marketing or related field, either complete or in progress.
- Cover letter with 150 words.
- Sample of your work and work experience will be a plus point to your application.