About the program/Scholarship:
Core Middle East News Organisation (CME) is looking for volunteers to work in Graphic Design to design posters for the website and making videos for the YouTube channel.
Your responsibilities will be:
- Prepare posters for the website as needed.
- Making videos for YouTube channel.
- Make promotional videos.
- Create subtitles in videos, as required.
Core Middle East News Organisation (CME) is run largely by volunteers who devote their time for free to serve the running of the website. Learning from international volunteers helps develop the capacity of agency, through sharing creativity and research skills. CME is sorely trying to stretch and access fresh ideas and content that is invaluable in securing new followers and readers.
- Bachelor degree in journalism, PR, marketing or related field, either complete or in progress.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Knowledge of media production and communication.
- Respond well under pressure with a strict time limit.
- Quick and enthusiastic learner.
- Ability to accept construction criticism.
- Deadline-oriented, inquisitive, with great follow-up and reporting skills.
- Ambition and a desire to succeed.
- Thorough with close attention to detail.
- Cover letter with 150 words.
- Sample of your work and work experience will be a plus point to your application.
- Complete the application form.
Age: No specific age required
How to Apply:
To apply, fill out the application form and upload the required documents.