The bachelor’s degree in Business Administration aims to give students adequate theoretical and applied knowledge of the methods and contents of business economics. The course provides both theoretical knowledge in managerial, economic, quantitative, IT, and legal disciplines, as well as applicative knowledge, placing students in front of real and challenging situations from the early years of study. The course is characterized by a strong multidisciplinary and significant international openness. IT and data analysis are a fundamental part of the program. Basic level coding laboratories and the use of IT packages for data analysis complete the course program.
Business & Management, Business Administration and Management
3 years | Full time
- 180 ECTS
Through lectures with world renowned professors
and hands-on training with corporate leaders
and professionals, the internationally recognized
Luiss Bachelor’s degree constitutes a valuable tool
to kick-start a rewarding career in entrepreneurship, business, finance and international organizations.
Only one is required
- certificate showing the studies completed to date (updated transcript of records or, if not available, provisional transcript) and associated grades, issued in English or translated into Italian;
- currently valid identity document
- details of a sponsoring professor, who may be contacted by the Admission Board;
- certificate of knowledge of the English language (at least level B2), for all students wishing to register for a degree program taught in English, except for students who have attended/are attending school entirely in English.
- IB Diploma with a minimum predicted score of 35 and final diploma awarded with a
minimum score of 35
- other optional certification (for example, language proficiency, SAT Reasoning Test or ACT Test).
SAT certificate: score of 1,090
ACT certificate: minimum score of 20
3 years | Full time
Preview this program in