Agri-Food Business Management
Theoretical-practical education in management techniques and business management
The Master’s Degree in Agri-food Business Management (MABM) has been specially designed to provide theoretical and practical training in management techniques and business management, as well as the development of the business plan.
This Nebrija University postgraduate degree allows the student to obtain a global vision, providing specific training, essential for development as a business manager or entrepreneur in the agri-food sector.
Agribusiness & Agri-Business Management, Business & Management
1 years | Full time
Total Credits: 60 credits.
Minimum of 12 ECTS credits and maximum of 60 ECTS credits per enrollment and academic period.
The Master’s degree prepares its participants in two fundamental areas: development of managerial competences and skills, and specific aspects of agri-food companies and organizations.
The faculty combines academic rigor and the teaching career of professors from the Nebrija campus, as well as managers and consultants, who will share current methodologies and tools with the participants.
In this way, the specific knowledge of the agri-food industry is combined with managerial training, integrating in a single program the knowledge and skills necessary to lead the company with a global business vision.
For more Information, Check The Curriculum.
- If the candidate completed his/her Bachelor’s Degree outside the European Higher Education Area, we would need an official letter or certificate (with the respective sworn translation into Spanish) issued by the University of origin stating that the Bachelor’s Degree of the candidate allows him or her to enrol in a Master’s Degree.
- Résumé or Curriculum vitae (+3 years of professional experience if it is an MBA programme).
- Please, fill in and sign the enrolment form (link below in Spanish or the enclosed document in English).
- You can download the Enrollment Form by clicking here.
- A copy of the candidate’s Passport
- Two recommendation letters A copy of the candidate’s Academic Transcripts along with his/her Bachelor’s Degree Diploma that should be certified and legalized and submitted along with the respective sworn translations of the aforementioned documents into Spanish.
- Cover Letter explaining the reasons of the application itself and any future perspectives related to the studies.
1 years | Full time
Preview this program in