Master’s degree specialized in social practices such as teaching, politics and the judiciary
It is the first official program in Spain that trains the student in the field of operational law, combined with the other two fields that are used in the management of armed conflicts: International Law and Human Rights.
The Master’s degree promotes rapid job integration in positions such as officials in international organizations, workers in international development cooperation and NGOs, lawyers and journalists specializing in corporate social responsibility, among others.
It is an official degree, valid throughout the European Higher Education Area, and it allows access to doctoral programs.
Currently, there are over 25 armed conflicts active in the world, and it is estimated that over 400,000 children are participating as child soldiers, according to UNICEF. Experts in operational law, international humanitarian law and human rights are needed.
Human Rights, International Law, Law Sciences, Social Sciences
- Classroom Attendance / Blended / Online Openings available: 30 in the classroom attendance mode 30 in the blended mode 75 in online mode
1 years | Full time
- If the candidate completed his/her Bachelor’s Degree outside the European Higher Education Area, we would need an official letter or certificate (with the respective sworn translation into Spanish) issued by the University of origin stating that the Bachelor’s Degree of the candidate allows him or her to enrol in a Master’s Degree.
- Résumé or Curriculum vitae (+3 years of professional experience if it is an MBA programme).
- Please, fill in and sign the enrolment form (link below in Spanish or the enclosed document in English).
- You can download the Enrollment Form by clicking here.
- A copy of the candidate’s Passport
- Two recommendation letters A copy of the candidate’s Academic Transcripts along with his/her Bachelor’s Degree Diploma that should be certified and legalized and submitted along with the respective sworn translations of the aforementioned documents into Spanish.
- Cover Letter explaining the reasons of the application itself and any future perspectives related to the studies.