The Proposal of the Master’s Degree in Information and Communication Technologies for Digital Education and Learning of Nebrija University is based on the growing need for teacher training at the different educational levels in the digital skills and abilities set forth. In turn, teachers are an essential node in the education and development of these competences.
in citizens through the educational system, in the Spanish and European framework. This degree adds to the offer of postgraduate studies at Nebrija University a path of academic and professional training that meets a social need and demand: training in the development of digital skills and ICT for digital teaching and learning.
It is based on the transversal support unit for distance learning of Nebrija University, the Nebrija Global Campus, which has become the laboratory for virtual teaching, as well as ICT applied to education. The extensive experience of the Department in the implementation of platforms and tools for teaching and learning helps to identify the indicators to be considered for the design of practical work for digital learning.
This Master’s degree takes into account the model of Executive Intelligence for the training of its students, thanks to the support of the Nebrija Chair in Executive Intelligence and Education, directed by José Antonio Marina.
Communication Studies, Education, Education & Training, Humanities
1 years | Full time
All our degrees and curricula have been prepared in accordance with the new guidelines set by current legislation, having already been verified by the National Agency for Quality Assessment.
The student must complete 60 credits
For more Information, Check The Curriculum
- If the candidate completed his/her Bachelor’s Degree outside the European Higher Education Area, we would need an official letter or certificate (with the respective sworn translation into Spanish) issued by the University of origin stating that the Bachelor’s Degree of the candidate allows him or her to enrol in a Master’s Degree.
- Résumé or Curriculum vitae (+3 years of professional experience if it is an MBA programme).
- Please, fill in and sign the enrolment form (link below in Spanish or the enclosed document in English).
- You can download the Enrollment Form by clicking here.
- A copy of the candidate’s Passport
- Two recommendation letters A copy of the candidate’s Academic Transcripts along with his/her Bachelor’s Degree Diploma that should be certified and legalized and submitted along with the respective sworn translations of the aforementioned documents into Spanish.
- Cover Letter explaining the reasons of the application itself and any future perspectives related to the studies.
1 years | Full time
Preview this program in