Program endorsed by the Spanish Chamber of Commerce and Mango
Companies today are interconnected at all levels, a fact that, along with the new technologies, encourages development in all areas at limits never before imagined. These opportunities produce great challenges and, in turn, profound weaknesses typical of an economy in recession worldwide. For this reason, a specialized profile is needed in the internationalization of all types of companies.
The University Master’s Degree in the Internationalization of Companies from the Nebrija University responds to this social and business demand, training complete students, specialized in international business and with a globalized focus.
This official program of Nebrija University has a double objective. The first is to train professionals who are sensitive to the strict demands of the milieu, with a deep sense of responsibility and social commitment in view of internationalization and company growth. The second is that of equipping the students with a solid knowledge of the methodological tools of the sector.
The consequences of the world economic crisis have led to the appearance of a large number of agents interested in the possibilities that the European Union and other international organizations offer. Thanks to this program, the large companies and, especially, the SMEs will have within their reach professionals capable of understanding, advising and acting in any international setting.
International Development, International Relations, International Studies, Social Sciences
- Classroom Attendance / Online
1 years | Full time
- From October to June
- Classroom Attendance: 10.505€ Online: 7.315€
- If the candidate completed his/her Bachelor’s Degree outside the European Higher Education Area, we would need an official letter or certificate (with the respective sworn translation into Spanish) issued by the University of origin stating that the Bachelor’s Degree of the candidate allows him or her to enrol in a Master’s Degree.
- Résumé or Curriculum vitae (+3 years of professional experience if it is an MBA programme).
- Please, fill in and sign the enrolment form (link below in Spanish or the enclosed document in English).
- You can download the Enrollment Form by clicking here.
- A copy of the candidate’s Passport
- Two recommendation letters A copy of the candidate’s Academic Transcripts along with his/her Bachelor’s Degree Diploma that should be certified and legalized and submitted along with the respective sworn translations of the aforementioned documents into Spanish.
- Cover Letter explaining the reasons of the application itself and any future perspectives related to the studies.